Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
- Write a 3 page research paper including two of the artwork/artist pairs below, ONLY.
- Use at least 1 bullet point from each of the 3 Methods of Analysis (see below). Again, not three bullets from the same method.
- Your interpretation of the Methods of Analysis MUST be based on the descriptions in Chapter 4, and I will be using those definitions/descriptions when grading your work.
- MLA format- http://www.easybib.com/guides/citation-guides/mla-…
- 1000 words or 4 pages max, not including works cited page
- You must use a minimum of 2 sources, not including your textbook.
- This assignment must be uploaded via Canvasâ€™ assignment repository. Your essay will be verified through Turnitin’s originality checker.
- All papers must include a â€œworks citedâ€ page for all sources. Plagiarized work will result in an automatic 0% on the research paper.
Again, plagiarized work will result in an automatic 0% on the research paper.
Excellent Optional Resources:
- Khan Academy
- Smart History
ARTISTS AND ARTWORKS
Sandro Boticelliâ€™s, Birth of Venus
Artemesia Gentileschi, Judith and Holofernes
Pablo Picasso, Les Demoiselles de Avignon
Jean-Honore Fragonard, The Swing
Gianlorenzo Bernini, Cornero Chapel with the Esctacy of St.Teresa
Eduard Manet, Olympia *For more analysis look into Titianâ€™s Venus of Urbino
Jan van Eyke, The Wedding Portrait
Isenheim Alterpice, Matthias Gruenwald
Jose-Clemente Orozco, An Epic of American Civilization
METHODS OF ANALYSIS
1. Content Analysis
- Subject Matter
2. Historical Context
- Context for the creation of artwork
- Physical surroundings
- Method of encounter
3. Writings About Art
- Modern Criticisms
- Ideological Criticisms
- Psychoanalytic Criticisms
- Post structuralism
- Feminist Criticism