Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
I have a home work if someone is interesting to work on it welcome. All questions are mention below. Also I have 3 EASY Quiz, total question is 4 in all quiz. (Note: important think about quiz is that, when you open the quiz link, time is start atomically. Total quiz time is 45minuts for each quiz, you should finish within 45minuts, and answer all questions in specific place, donâ€™t answer in separate sheet. When you answered each quiz then directly click to submit. When you click submit in same page it will appear submitted OR grade). When you are ready to work on it I will send you link of quiz.
If you have any question please let me know.
A) – Lewis and Clark
Answer the following questions based on the documentary- Lewis and Clark, the Great Journey West
- What did President Jefferson commission to give to Native American tribes? What did the accompanying letter tell the tribes? How was this letter and its delivery confusing for the tribes?
- In what ways were Native Americans essential to the expedition? Did any tribes try to hinder the expedition, and if so how?
- What happened to the following people after the expedition: Merriweather Lewis, William Clark, Sacagawea?
B) – Discussion – Immigration in the early 19th century
Read Chapter 8, pages 309-313 – the section titled “Immigration.”
Answer the following based only on the reading:
1. Discuss immigration to the United States 1830s-1850s. What factors might account for the increase?
2. Which groups were represented in larger numbers? Did they differ, if so how?
3. How did Americans respond to this increase of immigration? What was the motivation – race, class, or religion? (Or a combination of the three?) Be specific.
C) – American Nations Essay:-
Please see the attached Guidelines for the American Nations Essay Assignment.