Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
- You may recount a significant technology-related memory. Please recount your experience when you got your first piece of technology (your first phone or TV) and how it affected you, how it changed your life. How did that new technology change your relationships with others, how you spent your time, how you thought about things (or simply how you thought) — and how did that technology assert its influence on you?
1. Rough and final draft
Has a sense of time and place (setting)
- Has relatable, identifiable characters
- Focuses on actions (events) and shows
- a crisis or crises, a climax (turning point), and a resolution
- Is highly descriptive in nature
- Includes dialogue (even if that is a silent monologue of your thinking inside your own head)
- Is clearly organized and easy to follow
- Must be narrated in first person perspective. (This is the ONLY essay in which you should use the personal pronoun, “I.”)
- Has importance and significance, and connects to the reader