Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Story Element Lesson Plan
Chapter 4 of your text provides an in-depth look at the elements that
help make up a good childrenâ€™s book. For this assignment, you will
create a lesson plan devoted to one of those key elements. You will
first decide on a grade level to teach this lesson to. Next, choose a
story element shared in Chapter 4 for your lesson to focus on. Some
examples of story elements you could choose are character, plot,
setting, theme, or even beginning, middle, or end. Then, choose a book
that you can use to teach this story element. Finally, you will develop
a lesson plan that to teach this story element using the book you have
chosen. In Week 5, you will be building upon this lesson plan to create a
week long unit, so please consider what you would like the theme of
your unit to be when you are choosing a piece of literature for this
You can create a three- to four-page Word document. If you choose to create a word document, it must include the following:
- The grade level you are working with.
- The title and author of the book you are utilizing.
- All aspects of the lesson plan are included. Remember your lesson plan should use the book you chose to teach a story element from.
- It is required that you use the to complete this portion of your assignment.
- It is suggested that you utilize the Early Childhood and Child Development: Lesson Plan Handbook as a guide for how to more effectively plan this lesson.
- At least one story map from Story Maps (Links to an external site.), along with an explanation of how you will utilize it within the lesson development section of the lesson plan template.
- A closing summary explaining which of the guidelines for evaluating characteristics of quality childrenâ€™s literature (from Section 4.4 of your text) you took into account when choosing the literature for this lesson.
Whichever option you choose, provide your instructor with access to your work by uploading all the necessary links and/or text in a document. Be sure that you are utilizing appropriate 6th edition APA formatting for all written material. You must reference one scholarly source in addition to the course text.