Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
University of Phoenix Material
Maximum and Minimum Temperatures
Search the Internet for U.S. climate data.
Choose the city in which you live.
Click on the tab that reads â€œDaily.â€
- Prepare a spreadsheet with three columns: Date, High Temperature, and Low Temperature. List the past 60 days for which data is available.
- Prepare a histogram for the data on high temperatures and comment on the shape of the distribution as observed from these graphs.
- Calculate ïŸƒ and S.
- What percentage of the high temperatures are within the interval ïŸƒ â€“ S to ïŸƒ + S?
- What percentage of the high temperatures are within the interval ïŸƒ â€“ 2S to ïŸƒ + 2S?
- How do these percentages compare to the corresponding percentages for a normal distribution (68.26% and 95.44%, respectively)?
- Repeat Parts 2 to 6 for the minimum temperatures on your spreadsheet.
- Would you conclude that the two distributions are normally distributed? Why or why not?