Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Assignment 4: The Future of Digital Crimes and Digital Terrorism
In the United States, a number of law enforcement agencies, including the Secret Service, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), and the Department of Homeland Security among others have taken on roles to fight computer crimes and terrorism.
Use the Internet or Strayer library to research articles on the efforts of law enforcement agencies to combat digital crimes and digital terrorism, as well as the roles of such agencies in the future of the combat in question.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
1. Describe the overall impact (e.g., economic, social, etc.) of utilizing information technologies in combatting digital crime and digital terrorism.
2. Explain the existing challenges that result from the independent nature of the law enforcement agencies within the U.S. with regards to computer crimes and terrorism. Next, propose one (1) strategy that the U.S. could use in order to mitigate the challenges in question.
3. Explain the fundamental manner in which the U.S. could align the efforts of federal agencies in order to better protect the nation against digital crimes and terrorism.
4. Give your opinion of the key future trends in digital crime and digital terrorism. Next, provide one (1) overall strategy that the U.S. could use in order to combat digital crime and digital terrorism.
5. Use at least four (4) quality references for this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must:
Â· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Â· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Â· Describe future trends in digital crime and terrorism.
Â· Describe law enforcement roles and responses.
Â· Explain the procedures in the investigation of computer-related crime.
Â· Describe the technologies and processes involved in digital forensics.
Â· Explain the ethical concerns that information technologies raise in society and the impact of information technologies on crime, terrorism, or war.
Â· Use technology and information resources to research issues in information technology in criminal justice.
Â· Write clearly and concisely about information technology in criminal justice topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style convention.