Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Assignment 2: Family Dynamics
Family dynamics play a major role in how children develop. These influences include structure, expectations, parenting styles, and involvement. To understand more about how childhood experiences with your family have influenced current identification of self, take a few minutes and think back to those days.
- Analyze the role that family structure, expectations, parenting styles, and involvement of caregivers played in your development.
- Reflect on your experiences and share any that you are comfortable sharing. You can use questions such as the following to guide your reflection:
- What was the best thing that your family said about you or did for you? Try to remember one exact day when that was said or done for you. Which person did this? Remember now what you felt then. When do you feel this way now?
- Did you have a nickname? How did you feel about it?
- Did family members tell you what you would end up being or doing? Was it what you wanted to be or do? How did you respond?
- How do you think your family would have described you to a close friend of theirs? What were they most concerned about for you?
- Would you do or react to things differently now than you did then? Why?
- Make sure you evaluate your experiences in the context of major theories and concepts of cognitive, social, and physical development during middle childhood. Support your responses by citing information from the online notes and textbook and other scholarly sources.For example, describe the cognitive stage you might have been in at the time of specific events, according to Piaget, Erikson, or Freud. How did this influence how you interpreted the events? You can also discuss the parenting style that you think was used by your parents/caregivers.
Write a 3–4-page paper in Word format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources. Use the following file naming convention: LastnameFirstInitial_M4_A2.doc.