Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
*********RESEARCH ON THE ASSIGNMENT MUST BE RELATED TO DISASTER RECOVERY AND BUSINESS CONTINUITY**************
Career development is a lifelong and ongoing process. There are a few steps in the process of selecting a career in the disaster recovery and business continuity field working in many industries. In this Critical Thinking assignment, you will write a report after you explore and address the following:
- Professional Organizations: You will identify some professional organizations related to the disaster recovery and business continuity field, analyze them for alignment with your interests, and then join them.
- Conferences: Search for upcoming global conferences related to the disaster recovery and business continuity field, compile a list of conference names, locations, date, and link to their sites.
- Interview Questions: Compile a list of job interview questions for disaster recovery and business continuity jobs.
- Compile Short Phrases: Search LinkedIn for individuals with careers in the disaster recovery and business continuity field, and compile some short phrases from their profiles.
- Mentor/coach: Reach out to those you have found on your LinkedIn search to connect and ask for mentorship if you like.
- Employers Seeking Skills: Using online job listing sites learn what kinds of jobs are out there for someone with your career interests, and identify skills employers seek.
- Compile Job Requirements: Compile a list of some of the jobs requirements and add them in an Excel table called â€œRoadmap Table.â€
- Roadmap Excel Table:
- Rows: are the job requirements employers want
- â€œHave/Not Haveâ€ – if your resume has any of the requirements
- â€œHow to Achieveâ€ – list what to do to address the requirements so you could have them on your resume
- â€œConferencesâ€ in the disaster recovery and business continuityfield
- â€œDateâ€ – month and year, the time frame to meet the job requirements goals
- â€œResourcesâ€ – establish the resources that will be needed to reach the goals
- Prioritize to Build Career Roadmap: prioritize the items on the Excel table based on the â€œHow to Achieveâ€ column in the order of your preference, the fastest way to achieve them, those easiest to achieve, and those achievable in a cost-effective manner. This will provide you a roadmap to your career in the disaster recovery field.
- Conferences: list the conferences you might attend for networking or presenting a paper in the future.
- LinkedIn Profile:
- Visit your LinkedIn profile and add the professional organizations you became a member of
- Put those short phrases, keywords, and skillsets you have into your profile.
- Revisiting Career Roadmap Table: if you are presented with a series of crossroads, you must determine if you want to make changes in your roadmap and set different goals or stay on the same goals. You may find information that you had not uncovered before; revisit your roadmap table and update your choices if necessary.
Must be 3 pages in length
Must include a reference page, NO cover page needed
Must be in APA format with in-text citation