Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Essay Two Guidelines
- What is an appropriate number of nursing staff working at hospitals?
- Length: 2-3 pages (minimum 2 full pages)
- Format: The format of a submitted essay should include a cover page, 2-3 pages of text, a reference page (total there should be 4 pages minimum). You should follow APA format.
- By following APA format, your essay should include:
- Submission: Essays should be submitted electronically to Moodleroom
- Cover page: running head, title of the essay, name of the institution, your name.
- Throughout the text, there should be in-text citations (minimum 3 IN-TEXT CITATIONS published within the last 5 years).
- Reference page should be formatted according to APA style. Please refer to your Arlov textbook pages 265-267 or website: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/
03/19: Submit your fist draft to the Workshop symbol â€œEssay Twoâ€ in Moodlerooms on Monday, 03/19, by 1pm! During this class, each of you will provide a peer feedback to somebody elseâ€™s paper. Your feedback should be of high quality and will contribute to YOUR final essay grade. Modeling of how to provide a high quality feedback will be offered in the class by the professor.
3/26: A homework to be completed by this class is to address the peer feedback provided to you in the previous week. On 3/26, we will have a second peer-feedback workshop, which will also contribute to YOUR final essay grade.