Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
For this Portfolio Project option, analyze and synthesize data acquired from an illustrative, fictional case study (see below) and present the findings in a paper. The audience for this paper is organizational development specialists and business executives who are attendees at a professional OD association meeting.
Use the organization you identified in the Module 4 Critical Thinking Assignment (in either option). This organization should serve as the beginning of the final case study, however:
- If you completed the Module 4, Option #1 Critical Thinking Assignment, you will already have some of this information collected and created regarding the fictional organization. – THIS IS ATTACHED.
Your project will include:
- An illustrative, fictional case study
- Diagnostic methods
- Analysis and feedback methods
- Appropriate organizational development intervention options with the inclusion of general risk and value scenarios
- Evaluation methods and planned changes
- References of outside sources including academic sources
Your final paper must be 8-10 pages long, cite a minimum of five sources, and be formatted per the APA Requirements. Include a title page and reference list page as part of the final project (but not as part of the page count). Submit your final case study to the Week 8 Assignments page.
Sample guidelines paper is attached as well as Module 4 assignment. Please use the sources on this assignment as well as new sources.