Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
PLEASE SEE ATTACHED FILES FOR ASSIGNMENT DETAIL AND INFORMATION!!!
Cultural and Organizational Impacts
Deliverable Length: 1,500 words (3-4 new pages)
Building on your Week 1 IP, add Cultural and Organizational Impacts for both of the project plans from Week 4.
Complete the following:
- Include all of the IP content from Weeks 14, and update the IP content based on instructor and students feedback.
- Discuss different cultural and organizational environments for the waterfall and Agile scrum methods.
- Examine key cultural and organizational changes that need to happen when transitioning from a traditional approach to an Agile environment.
- Discuss role and responsibility changes during the transition from traditional to Agile methods.
- Discuss project success criteria for both waterfall and Agile methods.
Project Details: An information technology (IT) firm is working on a project to come up with a competing social medial product that provides all of the features provided by an existing social media platform and any other features requested by the marketing team, including specific features for certain user groups. The final product needs to be ready within 1 year.
The deliverable this week is a Word document of 2â€“3 pages (about 1,000 wordsÍ¾ can include some charts or graphs) to show the high-level time line for each method. The time line for each method should show the difference of functions or characteristics by using different methods.