Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
In your Final Paper, you will select and explain at least one of the following types of insurance (listed below) and provide an appropriate example of this type of insurance.
- Life insurance
- Health insurance
- Homeowners insurance
- Automobile insurance
- Commercial property insurance
- Commercial liability insurance
In addition to your explanation, you need to address the following in relation to the type of insurance selected:
- Describe how risk can be managed.
- Evaluate the risks in society.
- Discuss the relationship between risk and this type of insurance.
- Describe the risk management tools.
- Discuss the legal principles of risk and this type of insurance.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
a. Title of paper
b. Student’s name
c. Course name and number
d. Instructor’s name
e. Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least four scholarly sources, in addition to the textbook.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.