Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Using the articles from Assignment 1, write a 500-word article that synthesizes the opinions given. You must use and cite all five articles in this assignment.
Articles to use:
- http://www.marquette.edu/magazine/recent.php?subaction=showfull&id=1351616400 (Links to an external site.)
- https://news.stanford.edu/2012/08/20/rakove-electoral-college-082012/ (Links to an external site.)
- http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/3gkCjplJDYJNffRV1vCvyF0/americas-electoral-college (Links to an external site.) — Note: This was written in 1980, during the Carter/Reagan presidential campaign.
- http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/01/25/electoral-college-changes-would-pose-danger-for-democrats/?_r=0 (Links to an external site.)
- http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB122930124441705413 (Links to an external site.)
Feel free to express your own opinions (actually, that might make this assignment easier to write).
You must use and cite all five articles, but you only need in-text citations (see https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/747/02/ (Links to an external site.)).