Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Briargrove is a multinational organization with offices throughout the world. As a result multiple systems and applications must communicate with each other. Changes in the operating system and platforms must be carefully considered. One system can offset multiple other systems. The home office in Dallas runs multiple dashboards and overlays in order to access information globally in real time. The system has no downtime per se as the servers are updating every six hours (12am, 6am, 12pm, 6pm Central Standard Time) and different backup systems are in place globally and online.
Your project has been to lay the foundations for the organizationâ€™s learning library, including a learning platform for training and online courses as well as computer based training. Access to subscribed databases similar to those we use at the University will become a part of the learning library.
The project has been planned out. The CLT Team has signed off on the plan and work is underway. Your organization has developed a lab, test network. No significant issues have been reported. The rollout throughout the office has gone well with the associate level and administrative personnel. The rollout is now extending to management within the corporate office. A system failure is occurring due to unknown software, many of the management personnel have loaded on their computers (desktop and laptop). The failure has brought down your system and is negatively impacting the organizational network. How do you handle the situation? What plans and measures will you put in place? What could have been preventative measures to reduce these risks?
The following requirements must be met:
- Write between 1,500 â€“ 2,000 words using Microsoft Word in APA 6th edition style.
- Use an appropriate number of references to support your position, and defend your arguments. The following are examples of primary and secondary sources that may be used, and non-credible and opinion based sources that may not be used.
- Primary sources such as government websites (United States Department of Labor – Bureau of Labor Statistics, United States Census Bureau, The World Bank), peer reviewed and scholarly journals in EBSCOhost (Grantham University Online Library) and Google Scholar.
- Secondary and credible sources such as CNN Money, The Wall Street Journal, trade journals, and publications in EBSCOhost (Grantham University Online Library).
- Non-credible and opinion based sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. should not be used.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased statements, information, etc.) in the paper and list each source on a reference page using APA style. An overview of APA 6th edition in-text citations, formatting, reference list, and style is provided here.