Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
In this section of your project you will break down your project tasks into the knowledge areas studied in this and previous units and provide the following:
- A budget with cost breakdowns (You may prefer to use the templates for Budget Plan provided)
Excel Budget Plan Template
- A schedule to include any critical paths that might exist and/or any dependencies between specific tasks. (You may prefer to use the templates for Project Schedule provided)
Excel Project Schedule Template
- Provide the instructor with a resource plan for your project. (You may use the templates for Resource Plan provided)
Excel Resource Plan Template
- In a paper that is a minimum of 3 pages long, based on your calculations found using the provided templates, what is the total budget for this project? According to this analysis, identify clearly and concisely at least three areas where you see potential cost savings.
- For each of these areas of opportunity using your understanding of the project, explain a potential change in plan to reduce costs in the project. When making recommendations for cost reductions how can you ensure these cost reductions are in the best interest of the company, i.e. you aren’t sacrificing quality in order to cut costs.
- Your submission should follow the essentials of APA (i.e., cover page, double-spaced, 12 pt. font, reference section at the end, in-text citations, etc.).
Would you like information about how to format in APA? Click here.
- Papers should be spell-checked and submitted to Grammarly prior to submitting your paper to the drop box.