Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
In this Assignment, you will use your knowledge of ethics and best practices to identify the main issue presented by the client and develop a 4-page paper. In the paper, you will create an assessment and treatment plan for your client that includes his/her main problems (including any ethical issues), a prioritization of needs, an intervention plan and potential obstacles, and a plan to evaluate progress and next steps.
Choose the path of your career interest. Use the strength-based model in your planning. Remember the importance of a social support system in helping the client become more self-reliant. As your client becomes more confident, he/she will feel more confident in accepting more responsibility for filling his or her own needs. (Many clients initially lack these skills or confidence.)
Your Assignment should reflect professional writing standards using proper tone and language. The writing and writing style should be correct, accurate, and reflect knowledge of human service theories. The paper should be a minimum of four pages, double spaced, and in APA format.
Completing this Assignment brings you one step closer to graduation!
Use your notes from past Readings and Discussions to write your paper in which you:
- Create a scenario using one of the three prompts above (one page).
- Identify the client information, including demographics (age, ethnicity, marital status if applicable), reason for referrals and the clientâ€™s main problem and needs. Include a discussion of any ethical problems and legal values, standards, and practices that might be present in these situations (one page).
- Provide an explanation of proposed interventions/best practice solutions (intervention plan) based upon a prioritization of needs using strength-based theory and description of possible obstacles that could prevent access to services (one page).
- Plan for evaluation of interventions (half page).
- Plan for next session (homework) (half page).