Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
In this assignment, you will research the history of emergency management since around 1970. You should use 2â€“3 of the following to support your arguments:500-800 words
- The call for a national focus on emergency management that occurred in the 1970s
- FEMA’s problems in the late 1980s and early 1990s
- The impact of September 11, 2001
- Hurricane Katrina
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 6â€“8 paragraphs that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas:
- Research 2â€“3 of the topics listed above, and then address the following:
- How do you think natural hazards have shaped and changed emergency management in the last 30 years? Explain.
- How do you think technological hazards have shaped and changed emergency management in the last 30 years? Explain.
- How important do you think risk assessments are in emergency management? Why?
- Do you feel it is possible to realistically and accurately assess risks? Why or why not?
- Are effective emergency management operations possible without proper risk assessment? Why or why not?
- Post a new topic to the Discussion Board that contains your responses to the above questions.