What disaster happens to the Abame clan? How did it happen
Assignment 1: Discussion—Materials Science: Designing Form to Fit Function
Materials science is an interdisciplinary field where science and technology are used to develop and apply our understanding of matter at the atomic level to improve existing or to make new materials. It is a fusion of the basic scientific fields of physics and chemistry where knowledge of atomic theory, molecular bonding, and the macroscopic properties of metals, ceramics, and plastics come together to solve manufacturing and engineering problems.
Use the Internet, Argosy University library resources, and your textbook to research materials science. Do the following:
- Discuss scientific and technical concepts related to materials science. Use the manufacturing of one of the following materials as the basis for your response:
- Discuss how materials science has advanced to the stage where materials can be engineered to fit a specific purpose.
- Provide an example of an application or object that is made of materials specifically engineered for that purpose.
Support your statements with examples. Provide a minimum of three scholarly references.
Write your initial response in 2–3 paragraphs. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.
By Saturday, February 28, 2015 post your response to the appropriate Discussion Area.
Assignment 2: Nanotechnology Applications
Nanotechnology (also called nanotech) is a branch of materials science that deals with manipulating matter on the atomic scale. It is so called because this field deals with engineering on the scale of a billionth of a meter, also known as a nanometer. Nanotechnology seeks to solve a wide range of problems from the construction of atomic scale machines to changing material properties at the atomic level.
Use the Internet, Argosy University library resources, and your textbook to research the field of nanotechnology.
Write a paper discussing some of the basic scientific and technical concepts of nanotechnology. Do the following in your paper:
- Discuss current or future applications of nanotechnology in fields such as medicine, engineering, space exploration, fuel cell development, air and water purification, and agriculture.
- Provide at least three examples of real-world applications in use or in development with reliable references.
Write a 2–3-page paper in Word format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.
By Wednesday, March 4, 2015, deliver your assignment to the M2: Assignment 2 Dropbox for Turnitin testing and grading.
In the attached document I have selected Newton’s law of Gravity, as my lab project there should be a link for the website in the word doc
I need this problem solve as a tax return using the form 706 for the year 2016 from the IRS. The description of the problem is attached below as a word document. Please attached the solution of the problem as a PDF document. Thanks.
Businesses often use something known as the marketing mix to help them. The marketing mix is also referred to as the 4 Ps, meaning product design, price, place, and promotion. For a business to meet its consumers’ needs it needs to develop products that will please them, charge an appropriate price, distribute the products to the right place, and promote its products.
Research, identify, and discuss what the marketing mix is as well as why it is important to a business.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 500 â€“ 750 words (approximately 2 â€“ 3 pages) using Microsoft Word.
- Attempt APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1â€ margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 60% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 40% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least two references from outside the course material, preferably from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the two reference requirement.
Reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) must be identified in the paper and listed on a reference page.Reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, online newspapers such as The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, etc. are not acceptable.
according Part1 and part 2 to write part3
I will post the request and part 1 and part2 down blew, I just need part 3 of the projrct.