Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
This week, you will evaluate a new case study, Kyle, and create a case conceptualization using a cognitive-behavioral therapy (REBT, behavior, or cognitive) of choice.
To prepare for this assignment:
- Review Case Study: Kyle. Think about conceptualizing Kyle and his presenting issues through the lens of a cognitive-behavioral therapy.
- Review your Instructor’s feedback on your first case conceptualization, Sam.
- Download and review the Case Conceptualization Exemplar and Case Conceptualization Template.
- Review Chapters 1, 2, and 3 of the text, Clinical Process: From Conceptualization to Treatment Planning, if needed.
- Consult your DSM-5 to formulate a preliminary diagnosis for Kyle’s presenting issues.
- Conduct a brief literature review (2â€“3 articles), searching for empirically supported treatments related to the cognitive-behavioral interventions you are considering.
- Review this week’s Web sites for empirically supported treatments.
The assignment: (The completed template should be 2â€“3 pages)
- Complete the Case Conceptualization Template for Case Study: Kyle through the lens of a cognitive-behavioral therapy (REBT, behavior, or cognitive).
- Provide specific empirically supported treatments and evidence-based practice interventions.
- Include ethical and cultural considerations in your case conceptualization.