Please see attached
Note: Although you will be studying the concept of CPI in more detail in your future ECO/561 class, for the purpose of this case, you need to use the concepts of percentages, percentage increase/decrease, and creating and interpreting line charts to compute the inflation rate in the US economy and determine which time period experienced the highest inflation rate.
Follow the steps below to complete this signature assignment:
- Search for the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis (FRED).
- On the home page of the website, you will see a search box.
- Type in CPI- AUCSL in the search box and press the return key.
- The first result of the search will be “Consumer Price Index for All Urban Consumers: All Items.” Click on this result link.
- Click on the Download link and download the data in ExcelÂ®.
- On the ExcelÂ® file, the second column gives you the CPI values for each period starting from 1947.
- Go to the last row and notice the last date and the CPI value. Go back 6 years from this last date. For example, if the last date is 2016-11-01, then the date 6 years ago would be 2010-11-01.
- Copy and paste this six years data into a separate ExcelÂ® tab.
- Using ExcelÂ®, calculate the percentage change in CPI from a year earlier for each observation, beginning with the observation one year later than the first observation. To make this calculation, click on the blank cell next to the observation corresponding to that date and then use Formula 1, located in the Signature Assignment ExcelÂ® Formulas document (note that in ExcelÂ®, the symbol for multiplication is *), where t-1 is the first observation and t is the observation one year later. For example, to find the percentage change in CPI from 2010-11-01 to 2010-10-01, refer to Formula 2 located in the Signature Assignment ExcelÂ® Formulas document. Convert this value to a percentage in ExcelÂ®. Repeat this process for the remaining observations (you can use the copy and paste functions to avoid having to retype the formula).
- This new column contains the national inflation rate.
- Create a line graph of the percentage changes (inflation rates) from a year earlier.
- Which period experienced the highest inflation rate? What was the inflation rate during that period?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
250 words no specific format. Discuss the advances in technology such as EDI, RFID, and the Internet within the intermodal industry as well as how these technologies are beneficial to retail customers using intermodal transportation to get their product to market. Give sources to back up your position.
Review and reflect on the knowledge you have gained from this course. Based on your review and reflection, write at least 3 paragraphs on the following:
- What were the most compelling topics learned in this course?
- How did participating in discussions help your understanding of the subject matter? Is anything still unclear that could be clarified?
- What approaches could have yielded additional valuable information?
The topics include the following:
An overview of the U.s. Legal System, Equal Protection under the Law: Balancing Individual, State, and Federal Rights, The First Amendment: Basic Freedoms, The Second Amendment: The Gun Control Controversy, Conducting Constitutional Seizures, Conducting Constitutional Searches, The Fifth Amendment: Obtaining Information Legally, and The Sixth Amendment: Right to Counsel and a Fair Trial.
Read an article and answer the questions.
- In your own words, describe the meaning of the term “Old South.”
- What was life like for a typical slave family?
- What effect did African American religion have on the Slave South?
- In which ways did African American slaves resist oppression?
- Choose and summarize two major events that took place in the Slave South.
The only requirements are that you use 3 sources (2 of them must be academic/research articles or book chapters) and cite them in APA. This should be written as an essay with an intro and conclusion, and you need to start with a research question. One source that has to be used is attached.
***Topic of the entire paper*** Background/childhood-how the juvenile was raised. Where they raised in a broken home? “Bad” parents? Etc. What caused the juveniles to get to the point that they are at?
Any questions please reach out to me.
It must be in perfect APA format. A full 3 page paper, not double spaced. Times 12 font. The class is Juvenile Justice System. Everything is based off of that, the topic needs to be addressed and every possible question and answer needs to be answered. Tough professor. Very thorough with the work.
I’m seeking for someone to handle my small writing assignment with great quality and no grammar mistake and follow the instructions in the attachment that I’ve attached
just make sure to include the concepts below, page limit: 4
- Environmental Analysis
- Current trends in the market
- Competitor analysis
- Identify competitors
- Competitive advantages
- SWOT analysis
- Consumer Benefit Package
- Value Chain Analysis
- Technology in Operations
Directions for the Discussion Board
You should shop for a product made by a foreign firm. Possible choices for this Discussion include ethnic grocery stores (such as Latino stores or Japanese food stores) or chains such as Cost Plus or Pier One that import inexpensive products from other countries. When selecting a product, try to find one that is amusing and has obviously been poorly marketed in terms of packaging, brand name, or general lack of appeal to U.S. consumers. Take notes on these products.
As the foreign marketer of your chosen product, put together a strategy for marketing it in the United States. You have the opportunity to keep the product the way it is or to change it completely. Consider the additional costs associated with changing the product.
Using research from Chapter 5 in your textbook, write your response describing a global marketing strategy for your chosen product covering the following areas:
Checklist: address the following target market questions and those regarding the 4 Pâ€™s in your postings:
- Target market: Who should be the target market in the U.S.? What variables will be used to select the target market?The 4 Pâ€™s:
- Product: Will any adaptation be made to the product features? What about the packaging? The brand name?
- Price: What is a fair retail price for the product?
- Promotion: How will the product be communicated to the target market? What promotional message will be used? What media will be used to reach the target market?
- (Place) Distribution: Where will the product be sold? Will the product be sold on the Internet?
Your responses must be substantive in order to receive the maximum amount of points.
You might want to take a picture with your cell phone and attach it to your posted response in the Discussion area. You will be surprised at how creative and entertaining this exercise is!
Lamb, C. W., Hair, J. F., & McDaniel, C. (2014). MKTG7. Mason, OH: Cengage.