Remote Accessing and Related Issues
Our academic writers are ready and waiting to assist with any assignment you may have. From simple essays to full dissertations, you're guaranteed we've got a writing expert to perfectly match your needs.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
An organization’s head office is connected to its branch office over the Internet. The network connection works fine without errors. The users at the branch office connect to the head office by using telnet to access UNIX-based servers and a virtual network console (VNC) to access Windows-based servers. They transfer data across the network by using FTP. However, the users complain of a mismatch in the content sent from the head office and that received by them at the branch office.
Based on your understanding of the above scenario create a Microsoft Word document, answering the following:
- What can be the cause of the problem? Suggest some ways to resolve the problem.
- Which is the best way to resolve the problem and why?
Users from the finance department access an Oracle server for their operations. The computers on the finance department network are assigned public IP addresses. The Oracle server is on a different network than the finance department network. The users complain of slow response from the Oracle server. A detailed observation of the traffic flow in and out of the server shows a large number of ICMP echo and echo-reply packets. Consider that you are part of the network administration team of the organization. Imagine yourself as a network administrator.
Based on your understanding of the above scenario, create a Microsoft word document answering the following:
- How will you resolve the problem?
- Which would be the first place that you would look at for excessive echo and echo-reply packets?
- Explain in detail of the various commands and in what order you would diagnose to efficiently pinpoint the issue in quickest possible time.
Many users on the local LAN are facing a slow response from the Oracle server. The management has asked you to produce the response time and throughput statistics between a user’s computer and the server.
Based on your understanding of the above scenario, create a Microsoft Word document answering the following:
- Simulate the scenario in Etherpeek and generate the required report.
- As part of the technical proposal, document the troubleshooting tools to be used and list the steps to be taken in case of a problem.
- Discuss the different problem scenarios that the client may face.
DUE: JULY 11,2014 EST/-5 GMT
Do you need help with this or a different assignment? In a world where academic success does not come without efforts, we do our best to provide the most proficient and capable essay writing service. After all, impressing professors shouldn’t be hard, we make that possible. If you decide to make your order on our website, you will get 15 % off your first order. You only need to indicate the discount code GET15.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper